Books by Richard A. Seymour
UBC is proud to offer a series of books by this distinguished author and teacher.
- Fishing for Men- answering the questions; How would you like to be able to effectively share the Gospel? To know and understand the Gospel so well and so clearly as to never stumble in your message again? To be able to accurately explain crucial issues. To have honest answers to tough questions. (This book is offered for the suggested donation of $19.00)
- The Gift of God-This wonderful little book is designed to make the Gospel of God's grace clear to the reader and to assure those who do believe in Christ that God's gift of eternal life is their certain possession. (Suggested donation of $11.00)
- All About...Repentance- Repentance is widely misunderstood, and many are confused by their misconceptions of it. Does it involve reforming one's life? Giving up certain bad habits? Deep sorrow? Being sorry enough to quit? Or just what? (Suggested donation of $10.00)
- Religion: who needs it?- Religion is not always what it is cracked up to be. If you are a seeker and lover of truth, and religion bothers you to the point that it completely frustrates you, there are alternatives. There is truth that can set one free from the shackles of the dogmatic religions of man and from the hopelessness of blind unbelief. If you are ready to give up on religion, or already have, this book was written for you. (suggested donation $10.00)
We will ship each book separately or as as set. For a suggested donation of $45.00, we will sent all 4 to you. Please go to the Giving Page and click the Books tab (under Change Fund) and enter your donation. In the comment box, enter your name and shipping information. Please add $4.00 for shipping and handling. (All of your information is strictly confidential and safe.)
How we are protecting you during Covid
During this time of uncertainty with the Covid pandemic, our leaders at UBC want to let you know what measures are being taken to insure your health and safety.
- All surfaces that are touched by the public are sanitized every week; usually on Saturday to be sure everything is clean for Sunday worship.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are provided and can be found at the counter near the front door.
- We practice social distancing whether we are outdoors or in the sanctuary.
- We have a non-contact thermometer on site to check temperatures.
- We offer Pastor Dan's messages and Tuesday evening Bible study via live streaming to those who cannot be here in person.
Pastors recommended reading list
Practical Christian Theology (3rd edition), Floyd H. Barackman, Kregel Publication
Basic Theology, Charles C Ryrie, Victor Books
The Moody Handbook of Theology, Paul Enns, Moody Press
Knowing God, J.I. Packard, IVP Books
The Knowledge of the Holy, A.W. Tozer, Harper San Francisco
The Pursuit of God, A.W. Tozer, Christian Publishing
Desiring God, John Piper, Multnomah Books
The One Year Book of Christian History, E. Michael and Sharon Rusten, Tyndale House Publishing.
E.M. Bounds on Prayer, E.M. Bounds, Whitaker House
Developing Your Secret Closet of Prayer, Richard A. Burr, Christian Publishing
Praying Your Prodigal Home, Richard Burr, Christian Publishing
True Evangelism, Winning Souls Through Prayer, Lewis Perry Chafer, Kregel Books
Prayer the Great Adventure, David Jeremiah, Multnomah Publishing
5 Love Languages, Gary Chapman, Northfield Publishing
Your Family God’s Way, Wayne A. Mack, P&R Publishing
Why Marriage Matters, Glenn T. Stanton, Pinon Press
The Duties of Parents, J.C. Ryle, Gradn & Truth Book
No More Headaches, Dr. Juli Stattery, Tyndale House Publishing
Finding the Hero in Your Husband, Julianna Slattery, www.bcibooks.com
Family Man, Family Leader, Philip Lancaster, The Vision Forum, Inc.
Child Training Tips, Reb Bradly, Family Ministries Publishing
Parenting With Scripture, Kara Durbin, Moody Publishing
50 People Every Christian Should Know, Warren Wiersbe, Baker Books
Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God, Noel Piper, Crossway Books
Mission to the Headhunters, Frank and Marie Drown, Christian Focus Publishing
To the Golden Shore, (The Life of Adoniram Judson), Courtney Anderson, Judson Press
Understanding the Times, David Noebel, Summit Press
A Christian Manifesto, Francis A Schaeffer, Crossway Books
The Complete Works of Francis A Schaeffer, Francis A. Schaeffer, Crossway Books
Love Your God With All Your Mind, J.P. Moreland, Navpress
Liberty and Tyranny, Mark R. Levin, Threshold Editions
How Now Shall We Live?, Charles Colson and Nancy R. Pearcey, Tyndale House Publishing
Relativism, Francis J. Beckwith and Gregory Koukl, Baker Books
Seven Men Who Rule the World From the Grave, David Breese, Moody Press
Original Intent, David Barton, Wall Builder Press
The Flipside of Feminism, Suzanne Venker and Phyllis Schlafly, World Net Daily
Foxe’s Book of Martyrs, Edited by W. Grinton Berry, Baker Book House
Foxe: Voice of the Martyrs, The Voice of the Martyrs
Christianity Through the Centuries, Earle E. Cairns, Zondervan
Christian History Made Easy, Timothy Paul Jones, Rose Publishing
Christianity in the Greco-Roman World of the New Testament Era, James S. Jeffers, Inter Varsity Press
Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis, Barbour and Company
The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis, Commission Press
Finding the Will of God, Bruce Waltke, Willilan B. Erdmans Publishing
Real Worship, Warren Wiersbe, Baker Books
Becoming a Woman of Influence, Carol Kent, Navpress